Does Prismique really have this many shades?

Ambi

Most fake eyeshadows seem to be named/labeled as Prismique, like "Prismique lustre 05", the real Prismique is a white shade.

DaizyDeath

Fake
the lip on the shadow pops up instead of in unlike real mac shadows
plus mac shadows dont have numbers.

I dont see how the seller thinks that people will find it bealivable that she would recieve a ton eyeshadows as an unwanted gift... why would anybody buy you that much money worth of mac stuff if they werent shure that you really wanted. People need to make better lies if their trying to make a living out of conning people. Sad

Chic 2k6

why is it that Prismique's name is always used for fake eyeshadows all the time? and the seller sure is dumb labelling every darn shadow Prismique lmao

thanks for pointing it out

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
...plus mac shadows dont have numbers..

A few did. The first mineralize shadows that came out with the Rococo collection had numbers and names. The name and number showed up on the box only, not the sticker on the back of the shadow. These are the shadows that came out with that collection:

Noble
Little Madame
Whim
Tres Teal
Aristocrat

The only name/number combos that I can provide are the following two, as I still have back-ups BNIB. :

Tres Teal - 08
Little Madame - 10

As far as the ones in the ebay link, yeah the "Primique Lustres" are fakes!!

mrstucker

Why?

Why is it that almost every seller on Ebay (who sells fake MAC products) has 100% positive feedback? I mean, is the quality of these items that great? Where are they buying this stuff? Are people that stupid or afraid to leave negative feedback?

I mean, these deceptive sellers have 100% positive in most instances, and not just 10-20 feedback comments, either...it's almost always over 200+ comments! Stellar feedback, too! Where are the Karma police when you need them
ssad.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstucker
Why is it that almost every seller on Ebay (who sells fake MAC products) has 100% positive feedback? I mean, is the quality of these items that great? Where are they buying this stuff? Are people that stupid or afraid to leave negative feedback?

I mean, these deceptive sellers have 100% positive in most instances, and not just 10-20 feedback comments, either...it's almost always over 200+ comments! Stellar feedback, too! Where are the Karma police when you need them
ssad.gif

They may have received most of that feedback selling legitimate non M·A·C items and most people don't actually know how to spot fake M·A·C.

It may also be that they have used a feedback scam system that allows them to build up great feedback without actually selling anything (it's been described somewhere else on Specktra).

It's an "Emperor's clothes" situation too. They have been told the products are M·A·C and they have been told that M·A·C products are great. They may attribute any problems with the products to their own lack of makeup skills. Unless someone tells them that the products are fake they will continue to remain in blissful ignorance.