Does skin primer work for blush, concealer& powder alone?

Kiseki

It probably will make your blush last longer, but I wouldn't expect any miracles. Get a sample, if you can to test it before you buy.

Also, to make your blush last longer and appear more vibrant during the day, apply a cream blush (like BB's Pot Rouge) where you normally would apply it, then your powder and then your regular powder blush on top. That will make the color last longer and appear more vibrant (not clownish though, don't worry)

Kuuipo

Consider a cheek stain like Benefit's or Tarte's. These really last, and they are sheer natural colours.
I use a multiple -Malibu- from NARS-under powder and sometimes over and it lasts all day and night-and can be used under blushers as well. Its a berry colour.

van_dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
It probably will make your blush last longer, but I wouldn't expect any miracles. Get a sample, if you can to test it before you buy.

Also, to make your blush last longer and appear more vibrant during the day, apply a cream blush (like BB's Pot Rouge) where you normally would apply it, then your powder and then your regular powder blush on top. That will make the color last longer and appear more vibrant (not clownish though, don't worry)

I use a few different powder blushes, including MAC Dame. I also use MAC's Britwit creme blush. They all look great at first but none of them last. Cream, powder, or both. I've tried the powder on top of cream without any lasting success. After a few hours its gone
ssad.gif
. I will go get a sample and give that a whirl. Thanks!