does studio fix fluid oxidise on u?

anshu7

hey m a big fan of studio fix fluid but wen i saw my pictures recently i realised that my foundation turned dark after awhile.does this happen to u guys too or am i halucinating?i am nc25 btw

trollydolly

ive never experienced this problem with sff. im nw20 and it stays colour true all day. are you using a primer and setting it with a powder?

madame_morbid

SFF oxidises on my skin. I find it is more inclined to do so on days when my skin is hormonal and extra oily.

anshu7

i am not oily and i set it with select sheer pressed powder..maybe its just the lighting then..i'll dig older pictures to chk somemore

miss_supra

I am also an NC25 and it oxidizes like crazy on me. NC colors tend to be more inclined to oxidize, than NW colors. Also, if your make-up is old it will have the tendency to do this. Lastly, if you have oily skin or use a moisturizer that is greasy/oil, even a little, it may cause studio fix fluid to become darker/turn orange.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by madame_morbid
SFF oxidises on my skin. I find it is more inclined to do so on days when my skin is hormonal and extra oily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_supra
I am also an NC25 and it oxidizes like crazy on me. NC colors tend to be more inclined to oxidize, than NW colors. Also, if your make-up is old it will have the tendency to do this. Lastly, if you have oily skin or use a moisturizer that is greasy/oil, even a little, it may cause studio fix fluid to become darker/turn orange.

Agreed!

greenpinks

My SFF is arriving today, cant wait to try it and I hope it wont turn dark on me.
smiles.gif

beauty_marked

besides the oxifdaton factor, it broke me out bad. I wore NW for a while and it turned orange. then switched to NC and it turned hella dark.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I used to wear SFF in NC 50 and it oxidized on me...It looked great right after I applied it, but after a couple hours or so it looked *super* darkish red...I switched to Bobbi Brown Oil Free Even Finish foundation (which I *love*) & I just wear MSF Natural in Deep Dark to set it...HTH!!!*~*

soulstar

I'm an NC25 and it used to oxidize on my skin. I started mixing it with strobe cream and it was fine after that. Oh and I also started setting it with a sheerer powder (MSF natural in Medium) instead of others and it helps alot! Hope this helps you!

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstar
I'm an NC25 and it used to oxidize on my skin. I started mixing it with strobe cream and it was fine after that. Oh and I also started setting it with a sheerer powder (MSF natural in Medium) instead of others and it helps alot! Hope this helps you!

Almost exactly what I was going to say. Except instead of strobe cream i mix it with 2 drops of moisturizer and it does not change color all day. I just set it with a little loose blot powder.

Latest posts