d'OH!

pumpkincat210

This evening i sold a lot of scrapbooking paper to this nice lady from Craigslist. They tell you on the site to meet in a public, well lit, populated area. So we made the transaction, she handed me some cash and i gave her a big stack of paper.

then a cop shows up. He drives up really fast. Jumps out and has his hand on his gun. We were like huh? He then asked us what we were doing and I told him i was meeting up to sell some extra scrapbook paper from craigslist in a public area.

He eyed both of us and then said to get out of here now...the security guy saw you doing something suspicious. the lady had a stack of paper in her hand I was just standing there looking like a normal person.

What the heck kind of deal did that security person think was going down between 28 year old and 45 year old, the transaction was so obvious some cash and a big stack of papers, not drugs! haha!

We looked about as non criminal as they come and this cop freaked on us!

pumpkincat210

yeah its unsettling. especially since we weren't being sneaky, both of us were out of our cars, our "mom" cars at that. If it were a drug deal, i think it would have been done alot faster and without paper chit chat that lasted long enough for the security guard to call the cops! From watching the 1323479 episodes of cops usually they are pretty sneaky and quick about illegal transactions. Two women in a parking lot... terrorists!!!

blindpassion

Haha this is such a funny story

The cop probably felt like an idiot after

and the security guard was probably one of those power craving wanna-be cops, who tries to be the big man and bust people all the time.

leenybeeny

ROFL!!! I want to do this too... I have so much scrapbooking stuff I am not using... now I have to be careful not to get arrested for dealing "craft".
winks.gif

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Haha this is such a funny story

The cop probably felt like an idiot after

and the security guard was probably one of those power craving wanna-be cops, who tries to be the big man and bust people all the time.

I know, we were a total waste of time. I'm sure the rent-a-pig was a power craving wanna be cop. I hope the cop calms down too, he might just tazer a makeup swap.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
ROFL!!! I want to do this too... I have so much scrapbooking stuff I am not using... now I have to be careful not to get arrested for dealing "craft".
winks.gif

I know! Every girl i think has some scrapbook or craft items. And this group of girls... not exactly threatening.

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I know, we were a total waste of time. I'm sure the rent-a-pig was a power craving wanna be cop. I hope the cop calms down too, he might just tazer a makeup swap.

That is seriously funny
th_roll1.gif
Both the story and the tazer
greengrin.gif
I wonder when he went home, did he think "Whoa, what was I thinking ?"
lol.gif

LMD84

what the hell?! that's the craziest thing i've heard all week! maybe there is a new drug that comes in paper form??!
tong.gif

i think i'd have pooped my panties if it happened to me!

L1LMAMAJ

wow that must've been kinda scary! whenever i see cops, i get scared even though i'm not doing anything wrong!

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
wow that must've been kinda scary! whenever i see cops, i get scared even though i'm not doing anything wrong!

I am the same way! When you see cops aren't you supposed to feel safer?

Latest posts