Dolce & Gabbana Makeup

Monsy

I am getting 5 boxes next week
icon_eek.gif

walkingdead

[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm actually a little blue when I have a box-less day.[/COLOR]:sigh:   [COLOR=0000FF]I don't care where they come from---I just like getting boxes----insect & rodent-free of course.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  That's something nice to look forward to.  I didn't get any boxes Friday so I ran errands and took a scenic drive  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  w/the top down.  I really just [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]wanted to be home opening boxes.[/COLOR]
Meddy! LOL!

laurennnxox

Thinking of trying the perfect matte foundation. I hate ordering shades blindly. It looks light enough on online swatches. Anyone have experience with this formula? I'm moderately oily, acne prone, not sensitive. However as of now my acne is pretty much under control. TIA! :)

Medgal07

I pt this in the Sephora thread but I should have put it here too. I wore my Antique Rose E/S L/S and NP this weekend---LOVE!!!

awickedshape

Thinking of trying the perfect matte foundation. I hate ordering shades blindly. It looks light enough on online swatches. Anyone have experience with this formula? I'm moderately oily, acne prone, not sensitive. However as of now my acne is pretty much under control. TIA! :)
Does alcohol affect your acne?
I pt this in the Sephora thread but I should have put it here too.  I wore my Antique Rose E/S L/S and NP this weekend---LOVE!!!
So sweet!

laurennnxox

Does alcohol affect your acne?
Not that I'm aware of. I use setting sprays and toners which I suspect have alcohol somewhere in their contents. The only things that I've found that worsened my skin was some murad products (weirdly) and super super heavy full-coverage foundations-- and that's only if I wear them a couple of days in a row.

awickedshape

Not that I'm aware of. I use setting sprays and toners which I suspect have alcohol somewhere in their contents. The only things that I've found that worsened my skin was some murad products (weirdly) and super super heavy full-coverage foundations-- and that's only if I wear them a couple of days in a row.
Ok, that's good. I liked the Perfect Luminous Foundation but the ingredients didn't agree with me. Hopefully you can get feedback on the Matte.

laurennnxox

I liked the Perfect Luminous Foundation but the ingredients didn't agree with me. Hopefully you can get feedback on the Matte.
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you!!

I just bit the bullet and ordered the foundation. Thankfully Sephora has a generous return policy incase I don't like it!

Monsy

i am waiting on my antique rose lippie to arrive tomorrow

btw i bought powder foundation and I am not sure... it seems very matte and very drying.

Medgal07

i am waiting on my antique rose lippie to arrive tomorrow

btw i bought powder foundation and I am not sure... it seems very matte and very drying.
I hope you love the lipstick---it's Monsy-like! Very soft and pretty!!!

Yikes about the foundation!!

Latest posts