Don't Cry For Me ARGENTINA!!!

Onederland

So my birthday is tommorrow. The big ONE-SIX. So tonight, I went out with my best friend, Nicole, and my sister. We went to some fancy restraunt in La Jolla then played on the beach.

I felt bad because we didnt leave our waiter a tip, and then he ran after us and asked if something was wrong with the service. I felt really bad because he was really sweet, and we didnt leave anything. Anyways, we ended giving him 15 bucks. <-- Pretty nice if you ask me.

evita.jpg

EVITA!!!

feet.jpg

FEET! Sandel tans are shex-ay.

amybeach.jpg

My sister looking all serene out on a cliff by the ocean.

Sorry, no more. We didnt take alot.

But tommorrow is my REAL birthday. So thats a family event which will include gifts and money and stuff. YAY!

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissablethoughts
Your birthday is what day? the last of april, may 1st or may 2? i'm so confused!

btw the setting in your pics is awesome!!

Aw i hate it when i run out of money and can't afford tip
ssad.gif
But you know this one time a girl was serving my friend and i and she was just so rude! She keep giving us these faces of disgust and whenever i tried to be nice or smile she would just stare, coldy at me. So I figured rather than leave no tip it would be more insulting to leave a nickel (haha!)

Hahahha...

My birthday is May 1st.

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
awww sweet 16. look at your fancy shirt :p

my bday is april 1st!

I <3 my shirt. Its Dolce and Gabbana!
greengrin.gif

April Fool's BABY!!! I bet when your parents called everyone to alert them of the birth, they all thought it was a joke. Hahaha...

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
I felt bad because we didnt leave our waiter a tip, and then he ran after us and asked if something was wrong with the service. I felt really bad because he was really sweet, and we didnt leave anything. Anyways, we ended giving him 15 bucks. <-- Pretty nice if you ask me.

What?!?!? You weren't going to leave a tip?!?!? Why?!?!

happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif
happybirthday.gif

Well, I hope your Birthday rocks!!!

ruby.jinx

Happy Birthday Onederland! I'm in SD too, the shores must have looked so pretty last night. Hope you had a wonderful birf-day!