dont know what to buy help

mel0622

i'm getting my mu done at mac this weekend and i dont know what to buy. (the $45 purchase thing) i already have a lot. but i cant buy e/s or blushes cuz they wont be in pro palette (not getting it done at the pro store they're booked) so what should i get?

user2

Lipgelee!! You can't get wrong with that!! I reach for my Slicked Pink Lipgelee almost everyday!

Maybe an essential Fluidline! I don't know if you already have some but Blacktrack, Blitz & Glitz, Rich Ground and Macroviolet look great on everyone!

Or what about a nice pigment like Melon or Tan?

Or a Paint?

Gosh there are so many things to discover besides e/s and blushes!

Brushes!!!

Vedra

I'd buy a blot powder (even a backup can't hurt), and esp. look at the pro longwears - and for the rest 2nd VuittonVictims suggestions!

mel0622

ahhh i already have slicked pink lol. and i dont need anymore brushes! haha. unless u have some brush suggestions.

i have...

i think i got all of it.

maybe i'll get some pigments and the other fluidlines thanks for the suggestions!

angela

mascara x, faux lashes, refined golden bronzer, hush ccb.. haha that's my personal list :X
dont forget to post pics!!

mel0622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
What about the CD 182? I would also go w/ fluidlines or kohls.

CD 182?? is that the kabuki brush? i got that too. lol. well its not mine but i can borrow it from my mom.
graucho.gif

mel0622

ok i think i'm gonna get a pigment but i dont know what to get! ahhh lol. i'm thinking either rose, tan, melon, or naked. i only have 2 pigments (sad huh?) pink opal and violet.

Pink_minx

you should get blue brown pigment its my favorite pigment out of 3 pigments that I have lol. Its really pretty like in the sunlight half of my lid is brown and the other half is blue. Its like a color changing pigment. I like it a lot! you should get one.