Dont Know what to do anymore

sugaxbayb

Im so sick and tired of my skin. If I use product, my face is horrible. If I dont use product, my face isnt horrible. Ive spent way too much money on Skincare products and im fed up. I dont know what to do anymore. One minute somebody says I have Oily Skin, The next somebody says I have Combination Skin. Now im told I have Sensitive Skin. I love how I was told I shouldnt have acne, hahah that would be lovely!!!!!! I got nothing but horrible skin. I dont know what to do besides throw out everything I own.

lipshock

If you haven't already, maybe it's time to start thinking about seeing a dermatologist. I've been told by my doctors that bombarding the skin with different types of facial products can ultimately do more damage in the long run because of the myriad of ingredients and chemicals in them. It's best to go to a professional and see what they have to say.

EmbalmerBabe

Yes chances are your skin is very sensitive and all the products your using are irritating it even further. The derm. will give you one topical medication and one antibiotic to tackle it from the inside out.
I would not wear makeup either, it can just make it worse. Good luck!
Also hanging your diet can do a lot.