Don't you think my bonnet is sexy???

FacesbyNiki

cutey.gif

IMG_1248a.jpg

hey luvies. The lady that normally does my eyebrows robbed me!!! One of my brows is shorter than the other. And they are shaped so funny. So I went to a fellow MAC Artist who is the bomb with brows - Sonia I @ Wheaton Plaza Macy's in Maryland. She totally rawked it!! And the bonus is that my eye didn't water. My left eye does it's on thing, even when I do my own make up. I was going to go out but then got lazy.
th_LMAO.gif

IMG_1240a.jpg

She used, from what I remember:

Studio Tech, Studio Finish Conceeler, Saddle and Chocolate Brown on brows, pink pearl pigment, passionate eyeshadow, deep truth eyeshadow, boot black liquid liner, fibre riche mascara, med/dark minerialize on cheeks along with Eversun beauty power, Underplay lipstick, forgot what liner and lipglass. Sorry.

IMG_1263a.jpg

I ate dinner and just change the lips to whirl, VG 5 with VG 5 lipglass.

friend_of_MAC

okay I really like this combo!! The pink pearl pigment is lovely! I can kinda tell you are from MD too...I'm from there myself and I guess you just have that MD look that nobody else has, you know what I mean? Great look!!

FacesbyNiki

lol.gif

I'm actually from NY but I think I know what you mean.

Yeah, I'm not a pigment person really but I LOVE this pigment. I had to get it.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
GORGEOUS!!

and i hate when they eff up my brows. OMG! I feel victimized! ok not really, but you get my point
smiles.gif

But how about I didn't noticed until the next morning!!!!
angry.gif

I wanted to die!

mreichert

You look GORGEOUS!!! Man, your eyebrows are to die for, and those purples are amazing against your skin and eye color! Wowzahs!
smiles.gif
Gotta try this one out sometime- I love it!

Feminist.

you look HOT!
the brows and the eyes, whoo!
and i LOVE the purple on your inner v... i don't know what shade/liner it is!

FacesbyNiki

I have no idea what she used. I know it's not liner.. it's a shadow.

I just told her to show me how to shape them until they grow out decent and she can do whatever she want.

I will be going back to her. it's nice to have someone do your make up for once. LOL

c00ki312

deep truth looks purple here almost like ransom UD shadow? i must get depp truth now. the colours are lovely and your eyebrows is what i aspire mine to be lol

Latest posts