Don't you think the joker laughs at you?

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamourgirl216
beautiful look hon! i <3 Costa Chic ! OMG the concert is coming up soon... can't wait to see u there. Hey any ideas on what ur gonna do makeup/clothing wise for the concert? i had a few ideas, u know we gotta represent!

I am sooo in love w/ Costa Chic too! I wore it again today!
OMG! yes! Tell me about it, I am soo excited. I cannot wait. I was so lucky to get the day off too! as every person is working cus of inventory. I wanted to do the red lips, but soo many girls are gonna have that! So I am lost. Any ideas? Yay! Can't wait to meet you Cris! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Your rut is my inspiration. When I first joined specks, your looks were ones I put in a folder.

How about a cut the crease or 3 to 4 colors (like a rainbow) to break the rut, but I love your makeup from the classy to the colorful.

Thanks! I am glad my work is able to inspire you
smiles.gif

I am actually trying to stay away from too much color because I feel thats something I do alot. I have been trying to do like "cheek focus" or "lip focus"
Where I work too, the clients respond better to more natural. Thanks so much for the tips! I want to try the cut crease on my off time for sure though!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
Omg! I missed your FOTDS, they were always so inspirational! Please please post more
smiles.gif

This look is gorgeous as always and I wanted to say Congratulations on your weight loss. You seriously look amazing!

Thanks Kari! It definetly has not been easy, and today was not such a good day for me ( went to the dang fair :s ) lol I will have to try harder, but thanks for noticing
smiles.gif

Thanks to everyone who looked and commented!
smiles.gif

luvmkup

Why change something if it's working? You're my favorite FOTD poster. (Congrats on the weight loss, BTW.)

Ruby_Woo

Thanks everyone! I wanted to take pics of my look w/ smoke and diamonds today, and I cannot find my camara. I think someone may have stolen it! :'( ugh. I just finished paying it. Not fair.