Dose of Colors

Dolly Snow

makeupbyanna DMd me directly on instagram... She said she would call me this morning to update me on where my order was and apologized... so... yay for an answer, but I hope she does follow up. Thank you V, it worked hahaa... it was fast, it took her like 20 minutes to message me lmao
Lmao yay!

Vandekamp

makeupbyanna DMd me directly on instagram...
She said she would call me this morning to update me on where my order was and apologized... so... yay for an answer, but I hope she does follow up.

Thank you V, it worked hahaa... it was fast, it took her like 20 minutes to message me lmao
Wonderful. I am so glad to hear that. Companies nowdays do not play when their reputation is on the line. I hope she resolves it today once and for all.

v0ltagekid

Wonderful. I am so glad to hear that. Companies nowdays do not play when their reputation is on the line. I hope she resolves it today once and for all.
now she answered she says it shows they refunded me, but there's no refund and I didn't request a refund.
These people are a mess.. seriously...

Vandekamp

now she answered she says it shows they refunded me, but there's no refund and I didn't request a refund.
These people are a mess.. seriously...
Sometimes it take 3-4 days for a refund to show up in your account. Maybe they are simply refunding your money for the hassle.

v0ltagekid

How did your story end after talking to the company owner?
She sent me the tracking, said it went out so I will track it and hope it comes soon

and as I am typing this, the package arrived ! yay!!
:D
flower.gif

v0ltagekid

Can't wait to see it. I'm glad you got your order.
I wasn't expecting it, so I decided to use a self tanning towel thingy from Tarte, so now I can't do my makeup haha.
But I will later :D
I gotta read the instructions and see how long until I can wash my face...

Does it happen to everyone else that ur face is darker than your neck?
like just one shade but it makes it a pain in the balls to find a good foundation that won't make me look ashy, I like to match it to my neck, otherwise i look crazy lmao.. so yea ://
i wear sunscreen and my face just likes to be darker than my neck and chest... thank you mother nature >.<

hopefully this thing will even me out. last time i did it months ago it evened it out
I was so dark tho, I loved it xD

DILLIGAF

I wasn't expecting it, so I decided to use a self tanning towel thingy from Tarte, so now I can't do my makeup haha.
But I will later :D
I gotta read the instructions and see how long until I can wash my face...

Does it happen to everyone else that ur face is darker than your neck?
like just one shade but it makes it a pain in the balls to find a good foundation that won't make me look ashy, I like to match it to my neck, otherwise i look crazy lmao.. so yea ://
i wear sunscreen and my face just likes to be darker than my neck and chest... thank you mother nature >.<

hopefully this thing will even me out. last time i did it months ago it evened it out
I was so dark tho, I loved it xD
Girl my head is way darker then the rest of me. When I was younger one side of my face was darker than the other. It was like someone drew a line down the center of my face. I'm just glad that it eventually evened out. I don't think anyone really notices other than immediate family. I'm guessing its the same with you. I've never noticed a thing other than perfect makeup when you post pictures.

v0ltagekid

Girl my head is way darker then the rest of me. When I was younger one side of my face was darker than the other. It was like someone drew a line down the center of my face. I'm just glad that it eventually evened out. I don't think anyone really notices other than immediate family. I'm guessing its the same with you. I've never noticed a thing other than perfect makeup when you post pictures.
Thank you, you are too kind girl :)
th_kiss.gif

that's so weird, I wonder why that happens. It bothers me so much that it's only like 1 shade, I don't think anyone else notices but... O_O
drives me nuts...
i'm glad urs evened out! maybe mine will just go away soon :D