double date night!

p3nut

IMG_6358.jpg

Hi again! finally a colorful look today. I had the day off from work AND school (wooO!! first time in months.) So I thought i'd dress up a little bit. I'm going out tonight with my boyfriend and one of our couple friends for his birthday!

IMG_6363.jpg

IMG_6373-1.jpg

IMG_6392.jpg

IMG_6393.jpg

FACE:
monistat soothing care chafing powder gel as a base/primer (don't laugh! it's AMAIZING. as good as smashbox's photo finish, but for 11$ CAD.)
revlon colorstay in ivory
jane shimmer bronzer in sedona
avon blush in kitten glow

EYES:
ben nye ice
ben nye cosmic blue
ben nye cosmic violet
ben nye amethyst
mac parfait armor
nyx black

LIPS:
nyx strawberry milk
nyx jumbo pencil in milk

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by natjotua
this is hot! your bone structure is AMAZING!

haha, thanks! I love my cheekbones
greengrin.gif

This is gorgeous! I love the colors. I laughed so hard at your description of the Monistat. It really is a great primer and is just as good as the high end brands. I used it for a little, but unfortunately I break out super bad to silicones and had to stop using it and the other primers I had. But for people who don't have that problem, I don't know how you could turn down the deal!

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklerach247
This is gorgeous! I love the colors. I laughed so hard at your description of the Monistat. It really is a great primer and is just as good as the high end brands. I used it for a little, but unfortunately I break out super bad to silicones and had to stop using it and the other primers I had. But for people who don't have that problem, I don't know how you could turn down the deal!

Thanks!

I've used it for almost a month now, with no problems.. But i'm not really prone to acne or pimples at all either.. I'm hoping nothing bad happens to me! I've heard some pretty bad reviews about it, though, regarding people breaking out to it...
ssad.gif

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Beautiful!! Tut please
winks.gif

Thank you!

I've never done a tutorial before... but I guess it's worth a try!