Double Dazzle dazzleglass live chat

Okami08

Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Stacey. How may I assist you?
Okami: I have a question about the Double Dazzle collection that's set to be released April 30th.
Okami: Are the Dazzleglasses in that collection going to be permanent products, or limited edition?
Stacey: Hi Okami! Let me take a peek....
Okami: Thanks!
Stacey: Sorry for the delay!
Okami: No problem!
smiles.gif

Stacey: Most are going to be permanent. There are a few that will be limited.
Okami: Can you tell me which ones are limited? I'm planning a trip to pick some up and since I can't buy all of them right away (I wish!) I'd like to be sure to get the limited edition ones right away.
Stacey: Sure!
Stacey: Goldyrocks, Utterly Posh and Stop! Look! are the ones that are limited.
Okami: Those are the only limited ones?
Stacey: They are.
Okami: Great!! I was worried that more than just three would be limited. Thank you so very much!
Stacey: You're welcome Okami!
Okami: Have a great day!
smiles.gif

XxXxX

Awesome! I love live chats. I heard that 5 were going to be limited, including Moth to Flame, and Girl's Delight.... so I guess that isn't true bc u got the info straight from the source! Thx !
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

I love Live chat to...and they also told me that Refined Zone was def gonna be perm..and it still looks like it is LE...I posted that transcript too