Double ended brushes.

frankenstain

Why do they make these? I think they're so silly. You'd be sticking a brush end into a cup or pouch and getting it all dirty and making the bristles bent. LOL. Anyone else feel the same?

HeatherAnn

I was just lamenting this very thing the other day! It seems like a good value at first (two for the price of one!) but there is no way to store them. I tried keeping one in a flat box on it's side & it still got jostled somehow & schmucked up one of the ends! GRRR

mizuki~

Haha I agree. They would be great if they came with caps. I don't know why most don't have caps since the main point of double ended brushes seems to be for convenience on-the-go..

FiestyFemme

I've thought of this, and it's exactly why I haven't gotten any! I store all my brushes in a cup, and one end would get mushed. My OCD can't handle that LOL.

fiji

I feel the same way. I hate these brushes. I never put them in my cup with all the other brushes. I usually have to lay them flat on a tissue or some paper so that the makeup powder doesn't get all over my wood table.

myystiqueen

i hate this kind of brushes too... i have one that i really love but i have no idea where to store it..... >.<

maybe try EnKore's brush ease... but remove the bottom 'toe separator' so that you can just hang it....

oh and Jemma Kidd also has a makeup bag that - i believe - is good for double ended brushes storage... not sure bout the size though...

Mabelle

i have 2 brushes like this. one is a shadow brush, one is a shadow sponge tip. I never used the sponge tip, so i store it that side down.
then i have one with two angle brushes, but this has a hard plastic cap for one end...

slick

lol, yeah, double ended brushes are redonk! i can see how they'd be great for travel though!

Sanayhs

The mere thought of a double-ended brush distresses me. I couldn't handle owning one. It would absolutely vex me.

spectrolite

I love the idea but keeping them clean was my main concern as well. It would be cool if someone would come out with double ended retractable brushes maybe
smiles.gif
That way you can swivel them up and down and protect the bristles.

uh_oh_disco

I love them! My favourite brush/s? haha, are actually double ended, though I only have the one - a double ended Jemma Kidd eyeshadow brush. I use a firm pencil case for storing my brushes, so they all lay on horizontally. I never have any problems with the bristles getting bent.