Double sided Pro Palette

luvlydee

does anyone know where i can purchase the new pro palette that can fit two inserts?? im not a pro member so i would have to call up a pro store but i need to know which one sells it first lol. I called the nyc pro store and they didnt have it. (i was told from a freestanding store that they have it at pro stores already) thanks in advance.

preciousneon09

I'm not sure they are on sale yet. You can order the single sided ones online or get them at stores but the double sided ones may not be available yet.

sss215

I think I am going to wait and get the double sides palette. I think it will hold all my shadows, give or take. I hope it comes out early 2013 instead of summer. I really want to get my hands on the new set up asap

katruiz

Has anyone gotten the double sided. Saw some reviews of it on line. Trying to see more reviews.

LC Balthazar

I haven't personally seen it. But there is a Mac mua on YT who showed it in a haul recently. Her YT name is JaclynHill1. You can see it there at least.

LC Balthazar

I just got it and have been using it without the inserts so that I can store more eyeshadows in them. Sometimes the shadows fall out though :/ Anyone have any tips on keeping them in place?

erine1881

I just got it and have been using it without the inserts so that I can store more eyeshadows in them. Sometimes the shadows fall out though :/ Anyone have any tips on keeping them in place?
You'll need to get a stronger magnet to install in the inside. But make sure it's the opposite polar of the one on the bottom of your shadows.
Does anyone know when the single palettes will be available?
There's no official date. They'll be back in stock when they're back in stock.

LC Balthazar

You'll need to get a stronger magnet to install in the inside. But make sure it's the opposite polar of the one on the bottom of your shadows. There's no official date. They'll be back in stock when they're back in stock.
Thanks Erine! I am off to a hardware store :)

Latest posts