Drama for a Mama

shmoopy

Ladies and Gents, I couldn't help myself - I really wanted to try some extreme lashes for a change. I loved them, but my husband thought I was crazy.
tong.gif

So, here we go...

Eyes:
Andrea Mod 33 lashes
ArtDeco shadow base
Stila golightly, diamond lil,kitten, starlight
W&W sandcastle bronze and white
Carbon, shade, handforged
Face:
YSL Toche Eclat, MUFE F&B, guerlain meteorites, Dont be shy
Lips:
Stila Miranda, W&W 666 l/l
903868.JPG

903869.JPG

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
yahoo.gif

mslitta

that is serious DRAMA. I love them. I have a pair like that and they have become my Fav. Only problem I cant wear them everyday.

Amaranth

Looks great! Just remember to add a little extra glue to each of the two edges...the one on your left eye looks like it's peeling off at the inner corner. Those lashes look great on you though.

shmoopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslitta
that is serious DRAMA. I love them. I have a pair like that and they have become my Fav. Only problem I cant wear them everyday.

i know - i wish i could wear mine everyday too. i think my real lashes would fall out and i would be late for everything since it takes a while to get them on just right. heehee

shmoopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
Looks great! Just remember to add a little extra glue to each of the two edges...the one on your left eye looks like it's peeling off at the inner corner. Those lashes look great on you though.

thanks! i did notice it and fixed it before i left to go out last night - thankfully!
tong.gif

lizardprincesa

You look beautiful....wear your lashes with pride and ENJOY! I wish I had time to put mine on. I'm always rushing, & I have most likely *never* gotten mine glued on symmetrically. My hubby doesn't care much for them, either, but sooo....it's fun!
I love even more dramatic ones than yours! But where to wear them is the challenge,
since we hardly ever go anywhere.
smiles.gif
(sad smile)
Thanx for your pretty FOTD....((((hugs))))​

shmoopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardprincesa
You look beautiful....wear your lashes with pride and ENJOY! I wish I had time to put mine on. I'm always rushing, & I have most likely *never* gotten mine glued on symmetrically. My hubby doesn't care much for them, either, but sooo....it's fun!
I love even more dramatic ones than yours! But where to wear them is the challenge,
since we hardly ever go anywhere.
smiles.gif
(sad smile)
Thanx for your pretty FOTD....((((hugs))))​

thank you so much! I wear some form of false lashes at least 1 time per week. I loved these though - since they were crazy compared to the ones I usually wear. And I totally get loving to wear the crazy lashes - and not knowing where to wear them. lol!
tong.gif