• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Dramatic Green Eyez (on Asian girl) [link]

cloverette

amazing! i have all the mentioned e/s except for femme noir. i'm going to try out this look!
smiles.gif

joraye

I don't have all these colors but the format of the tutorial is AMAZING! I love your paper face diagrams to the left on e/s placement - that would really help me on other tuts!

scrapbookromance

this is a great look! I love greens, and I'm definately going to have to give this a try! I would have used a dark brown liner and mascara for it, but the black works too.

kaneda

great tutorial! I bought humid and sumptous olive yesterday, and I've been having problems working out how to apply it - am going to give this look a try now
greengrin.gif