dreaming of mac

joytheobscure

I swear whenever I'm too broke to shop, I dream about shopping..... I dreamed I was at the mac counter the other night..... I was worried about money but I couldn't stop spending because they actually had all the pigments... I started shopping, and just getting all this stuff, then <gasp> my HUSBAND walked in the store as the MA told me my total was like $350 and I had to walk out with him and not buy anything pretending like I wasnt' spending any money... This was a frustrating dream, LOL!!! Which probably has deep psychological implications. ha ha ha. Do any of y'all ever dream of mac ?

I need to go to mac rehab.
step 1: Admit you have a problem

user2

I dreamt that I found a De Menthe e/s in the sales forum for $10!!! *wishful thinking*

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Yea, after I read about all the mean and bitchy MAC MA's on here I had a dream that night that I went to my MAC counter and everyone was ignoring me then this really really really bitchy MA came over an turned her snotty nose up at me and asked what I wanted... she pissed me off so when she went to the counter I attacked her screaming at her saying she shouldn't be working at MAC so you're such a bitch... the she left and this really nice MA wrote out a list of stuff that I wanted to get in this silver pen... was really weird... I'm not evil tho, I swear! LOL

valley

lol - when I first got into MAC I dreamt I walked into an empty Pro store where an MA greeted me as soon as I stepped in and then gave me a choice of like 3 free pigment vials. It was so hard to decide which 3 (because it was a pro store man it was crazy!)

Femme Noir

I dreamed that i went to a MAC counter and no one was there so i grabbed a bunch of stuff and ran... man when i woke up with out those idol eyes glitter liners... haha

kimmy

mac appears randomly in my dreams...it's kinda weird haha
tong.gif

Tonitra

Ditto to the MAC appearing in your dreams thing. I get that too. When I'm drifting off to sleep I find I'm usually planning out my eyeshadow for the next morning, or thinking of eye colours that I want to pick up, so I guess it just translates into dreams of MAC, or something.

jess98765

lol, this has so happened to me! the night before the lingerie collection came out i actually had a dream about me shopping and testing out all the goods that came in- it was kinda weird cos that's indeed what i did do when i woke up
smiles.gif

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Noir
I dreamed that i went to a MAC counter and no one was there so i grabbed a bunch of stuff and ran... man when i woke up with out those idol eyes glitter liners... haha

u thief
graucho.gif

lmao i dreamt i went to fill this palette up and the palette could fit 90 e/s and it was stackable and i got all these new colors it was great hahaha i should send and email to mac about eh names of the colors they were weird..but the mac store was in the mallbut it had water around and u had to swim to get in f'd up but hahaha made sense at the time

tiger lily
cotton sheets
bejee
heroin
moonshine

lmao it was a good dream
smiles.gif

Latest posts