Dreary weather - but who cares??

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
looking good VV!!! =)

Thanks Nina!! Today I think I'm gonna start a tutorial either for this or for my Coppering/Crystal Avalanche look!

Crazy Girly

So beautifull
smiles.gif

enka

Love your glow & your lips!
Every day without gloss or l/s should be a wastetd day for you!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootle_around
How do you get your lashes to look so perfect and defined, with no clumps?
Gorgeous colour combination on the eyes

I don't know I just put on mascara! Maybe it's the Mascara X! You should try it! It's really awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Girly
So beautifull
smiles.gif

Thanks Rogé!
winks.gif
The holiday sets arrived today in Berlin! And guess who will be there tomorrow morning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enka
Love your glow & your lips!
Every day without gloss or l/s should be a wastetd day for you!

Thanks honey! I try to wear lipgloss every day! But I do wear lip conditioner and lipgelée every day!

jeanna

ooooh... very pretty!
your skin looks so great! not that it was bad before, but there's definitely a difference. have you been doing anything different?

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
ooooh... very pretty!
your skin looks so great! not that it was bad before, but there's definitely a difference. have you been doing anything different?

Umm maybe it's the Select foundation with some concealer!
winks.gif

But thanks honey! And I love the ribbon that you have in your avatar! I need this one too
greengrin.gif

allthingsglam

Okay this summer weather has been so crazy here right now its flooding and the water on my street comes up to me hip almost I never seen anything like it the neighborhood kids out playing in it like its the pool Lmbo its so weird people are getting stranded on the highway because of flooding I just want summer to come back

Latest posts