Dress Camp

nunu

I think the lipstick is WOC friendly. I am nc43 and i think i'm going to get the lipstick and both lipglasses.

GoldenFairy

Hi - yes the dresscamp collection def is WOC friendly. I'm an NC42 and I've got the palette and lipstick both are gorgeous for dark skintones. The pink blush is really frosy and sheer (not like sweetness BPB). Looks fab!
smiles.gif

J90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Hi - yes the dresscamp collection def is WOC friendly. I'm an NC42 and I've got the palette and lipstick both are gorgeous for dark skintones. The pink blush is really frosy and sheer (not like sweetness BPB). Looks fab!
smiles.gif

heya! Im from London too and I really want to get my hands on the palette, where did you get yours from? Is it available here or did you go abroad? x

MsCocoa

It is/was available in Harvey Nicks, but apparently there was only 22 of each item and since it was released on the 10th I doubt there's any left.

esmeralda89

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
smiles.gif

can you please please swatch the lipstick, Im an NC42 too and i dont know what to get yet the two glosses or one ls and a lg
th_dunno.gif

macchristyy

it was sold out since yesterday which was the release day. THIS COLLECTION WENT QUICK! im so glad i checked yesterday since it was supposed to be released on the 17th.

neezer

then it must not of been released in NC because i only have seen it online.....but man i want all of those lipsticks!

neezer

and i think it is WOC friendly, but i think all colors are WOC friendly...you just gotta know how to apply them

quizshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by neezer
then it must not of been released in NC because i only have seen it online.....but man i want all of those lipsticks!

It was an Asia exclusive collection, so I guess that's where the bulk of the product was released.

AfricanaEyes

I'm thinkin' that the eye shadow colors are dupe-able. Hmmm....I'm not diggin' the lippies. I don't know how fitting that would be for my NW45 skin. I'd love to see swatches though!

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanaEyes
I'm thinkin' that the eye shadow colors are dupe-able. Hmmm....I'm not diggin' the lippies. I don't know how fitting that would be for my NW45 skin. I'd love to see swatches though!

On temptila she was able to find dupes for the pallette. I'm kinda pissed that I couldn't get it.