Dress Sets are up online!

mrstucker

Finally! Wonder how long before these sell out? I'm kinda surprised that the Holiday items are still around...either they're making more, or people aren't scrambling to purchase?

I also noticed that on the pro site, the dress sets page doesn't have the usual 'pro discount will not be honoured with this collection' disclaimer....could it be these are discounted?

as_cute_as_pie

love
eyelove.gif

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstucker
I also noticed that on the pro site, the dress sets page doesn't have the usual 'pro discount will not be honoured with this collection' disclaimer....could it be these are discounted?

Boo - it does now! I was so hoping!
ssad.gif

DaizyDeath

theyve had the shadesticks out at the counters for almost 2 weeks now

i already know im going to get both of the mini pigment sets as soon as possible eeek. haha

GalleyGirl

I definitely need the warm pigment set, the shadesticks and maybe a lipglass set...when do they start selling?? *waits with baited breath*

..kels*

i already got the shadesticks & lipgelees & now i want both pigment sets & both lip sets. the dress sets this year were too pretty for me to say no to!
ssad.gif
rofl.gif

leana01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina983
prob thurs

is that the same as in stores and counters, or do they usually starting selling them online first?

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by leana01
is that the same as in stores and counters, or do they usually starting selling them online first?

Online first. It's timed so that the first online purchases are mailed and recieved to coincide with the product being available on store counters.

leana01

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Online first. It's timed so that the first online purchases are mailed and recieved to coincide with the product being available on store counters.

Well, I will be ordering mine online as soon as they are available!!!

Chic 2k6

ahhh im gonna buy the Lipgelee set <3 and Warm Pigment set.

gahhh i want it to be out in the uk real soon!

Tash

Quote:
Originally Posted by leana01
We can finally order our dress sets!
clap.gif

I was just going to post that.

I just ordered mine right now
smiles.gif

kimmy

i'm debating getting the cool lipglass/lustreglass set. i saw the lipgelees and shadesticks at my counter a couple of weeks ago...and i think this might yeild my first ever lipgelee purchase too
smiles.gif

Tash

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
are they in the stores in the US yet??

I know they'll be in Macy's on the 16th.

GalleyGirl

I just ordered last night the cool & warm pigment sets and the cool lips set. Unfortunately I realized right after that the cool pigment set has dark soul, which I hate, but I'm excited to get everything else!