-Dressed up and put on my makeup, my best face just for you-

PomPoko

I went to see Girls Aloud last week and I LOVED them, had so much fun. I've been listening to them even more now!

Heres something I did...some day last week. I liked it. The camera made it look washed out and really sheer though. I thought I'd worked out how to make it look better, but apparently not in natural light!

I used (Mac, or stated otherwise, natch
winks.gif
)

Face:
A mix of givenchy and YSL foundations. I ran out of my favourite.
Rimmel Concealer
Bourjois Clubbing Bronzer (yes, its for nights out, no I dont care
greengrin.gif
)
Givenchy Powder

Eyes:
UDPP
Base Light paint
Juxt e/s
Gorgeous Gold e/s
UD Vert e/s
Humid e/s
Walnut/Ivoire Brow Shader
Blacktrack F/l
Barry M Eyeliner pencil
Chanel Inimitable Mascara

Lips:
Dervish l/l
Angel l/s

IMG_0025-1.jpg

I just want to point out, I was not pulling this face intentionally...not my best look.
IMG_0207-1.jpg

And a not quite so awful face (I hope!)
IMG_0182-1.jpg

My dogs and I went outside to play before I had to go out. Hugo wanted to show you all his FOTD. Its pretty much his FOE(very)D. I look like quagmire (this face *was* intentional!)
IMG_0100-1.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!
winkiss.gif

I love that bronzer on you, Is it any good? And also I love your hair color do you get done professional and if not what do you use?

SkylarV217

HUM, I would tell you that you resemble a very sexy and beautiful movie star that is married to one of the hunkest men on earth .... but I'm sure you hear that a lot.... Your dog is so cute... It made me so sad b/c he looks a lot like my Prissy. She died last year when the bad pet food came out =(