Drew Barrymoore's Lipstick

Mabelle

Hi Ladies
I'm a red lipstick addict. I'm looking for a beautiful deep 1920's shade of red like what Drew Barrymoore is wearing in these photos.
I know its deeper than Dubonnet, but don't know if theres anything MAC carried that is similar. It could be from any other brand aswell (although i don't buy anything that is tested on animals ie cover girl, l'oreal, maybelline etc)
Sry if the pics are touch big
Thank you so much
smiles.gif

gallery_enlarged-0415_drew_barrymor.jpg

drew2.jpg

drew.jpg

p.s doesnt drew look fantastic?

TISH1124

Rapturous mattene looks just like this on me...so does So Scarlet lightly blotted to take away the shine

Mabelle

Man, i wanted So Scarlet and Rapturous so much, but waited too long.

I'll look into Hang up. Thank you!

TISH1124

Mabelle...I have slowly become a Red lipstick addict myself...I never would have thought it...But I must have every shade as of late.

fintia

Drew looks lovely.. and I am trying to enter into the red lippie world.. let's see how it goes..

Meisje

Revlon lipstick (in the black case?) in Blackberry is similar. It also has a matching nailpolish.

I love this shot of Drew --- she looks so much nicer pale than in the early CoverGirl promo pics where they had her really, really badly fake-baked.

I would also LOVE to know what that eyeshadow is. It's luminous without being too glittery.

Mabelle

Lol this picture made me pick up smoke and diamonds again.

i'll check put that revlon colour. thanks a lot.
I'm going to MAC this week, if they still have that creamsheen i'll try it out.

thank a lot everyone.

I agree, that orange day glow tan was so many shades of awful.

Le-Saboteur

She looks so beautiful like that. Woowwww.

A few Kryolan shades are quite similar (and matte... or at least not frost), but I can't think of any names for you atm. Kryolan can be really hard to find though :p