Dried Fluidline Gel!!!

sunshine817

my mac fluidline gel dried up. what should i do with it now? i tried spraying fix+ but it doesn't help. what brand should i think of buying next? have anyone try bobbie brown, shu uemura, lancome, shiseido, or mufe. something that doesn't dry out. please help. thank!

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine817
my mac fluidline gel dried up. what should i do with it now? i tried spraying fix+ but it doesn't help. what brand should i think of buying next? have anyone try bobbie brown, shu uemura, lancome, shiseido, or mufe. something that doesn't dry out. please help. thank!

Depending on how you treat the jar that the liner comes in they all will dry out eventually. The thing is to keep the jar tightly sealed when you arent using it. Not keeping it tightly closed will lead to it drying out faster. Pick a brand you like I personally use the Loreal Hip Cream Liner and Stila Smudge Pots Ive had most for almost a year simply by making sure the jar is closed well when not in use.

tangledrose

From what I've heard Fyrrinae's powder modifier or glycerine will restore these. Haven't tried it myself though

chipmunkvoice

I read somewhere if you store your fluidline upside down (with the label on top) helps keep it from drying out? I don't know if its true or not but thats how i store mine and it hasn't dried out yet.
I saw a tutorial on youtube (can't remember who sorry) and a few drops of glycerine should help.

Latest posts