Dried MAC Wipes

stellarx1587

Sorry if this was posted else where, but I ran a search and nothing came up.

Anyway... I noticed that my mac wipes are starting to dry out. I've only had them for about a month and a half. How long are the wipes supposed to last? Is there anyway to re-moisten them? Or is there anything I can do to get them to last longer?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

bebs

I store my wipes upside down and that keeps the 100 count fine for months.

MiCHiE

Not completely removing the foil inner seal helps, as well as keeping the edges of the next wipe inside the package. And, ofcourse, closing the lid tightly.

poocatgrrl

I don't use MAC wipes, but I use the Ponds wipes and used to have the same problem (they dried out).

Now I keep the package in a ziploc baggie (I don't take them out of their plastic package--I just put the whole thing in a ziploc).

This has really helped keep them moist. HTH you a bit!

arabian girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
I store my wipes upside down and that keeps the 100 count fine for months.

good idea
clap.gif
i'll try it thanx

AlliSwan

My mini wipes that came with a try-on pac have totally dried out (I just keep them in my travel kit). When I pull one out to use it, if I barely dampen it with water, it's good as new.

erine1881

keep them upside down. when you start to notice them drying out, put a little water in the container and they're as good as new.

me_jelly

I keep mine upside down too, and flip it once in a while - Also I guess just keep the lid tightly closed after each use and make sure you don't pull out the next sheet in line when getting a wipe.

BlahWah

I noticed mine drying out so I just spritz it with a bit of water. Not tap water - I got Avene and La Roche Posay in some package deal and use those. They give a finer mist to so the "revival" of the wipe is more even. =P I'll store my next pack upside down tho!

Latest posts