Drugstore facial cleansers?

n_c

DS - my skin can only tolerate Purpose cleanser

I have sensitive skin.

MACLovin

I loooooooove Aveeno Ultra-Calming foaming cleanser. It seriously gets all my makeup off except for a little bit of mascara under the lower lashline which i take off with a q-tip and some jojoba oil..

It leaves my skin soft, clean and never red, dry or irritated! I have sensitive/combo/clog-prone skin and this has been the best I have tried yet... and I have tried a lot of them, trust me!

I'd totally recommend!
thmbup.gif

ashk36

I'm a Purpose user, also. The Purpose face bar leaves my face squeaky clean and that's exactly what I want in a cleanser. Some people don't like their skin to squeak, but if mine doesn't I just don't feel clean enough.

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
DS - my skin can only tolerate Purpose cleanser

I have sensitive skin.

I agree, I really like Purpose cleanser.

Some other ones I have tried and really liked: Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, and Liquid Neutrogena.

Blueeyesangel18

I love Simple range because I've really sensitive skin and the cleansing milk removes all makeup even waterproof mascara yay!

MissResha

my favorites are

Clearasil Daily Face Wash - i know lol. but i've been using it since i was 17 and it has kept my skin looking good all for 11 years.

Neutrogena Oil Free Face Wash - love this one too

just about ANY Olay cleanser. cant go wrong.

LaciSue

I also really like Aveeno's facial cleansers. I'm using the Clear Complexion foaming kind right now and I love it.
smiles.gif

pink_lily82

I've been using Clean and Clear Cream Cleanser for as long as I can remember. It's the only cleanser that I've tried that takes off my face makeup without drying my skin.

Latest posts