Drum Roll Please...Color descriptions for Lingerie Boudoir Hues Quad

72Cosmo

I live in Arizona where we don't have a Federated store that sells Mac so I got on Macy's website and called a couple of Macy's in California and I hit pay dirt from the Macy's in Chula Vista. They were so-o-o- nice. The MA couldn't find it in her book so she took my number and called me back to say no one could find it but she would research it and call me as soon as she knew anything. That was yesterday and today she called me back with the descriptions.

Titillate-cream mid-pink (satin)
Silver Charm-silver white (lustre)
Trousseau-taupe brown (frost)
Loungewear-mid blue-pink with pearlized particles (frost)

They sound wonderful to me!! I'm so excited. Silver Charm is a lustre but I figured there would be at least one in the set as much as I don't like them. Macy's charges $9.95 shipping.

Juneplum

oooh loungewear sounds right up my alley! that quad sounds great.. i hope i won't be disappointed when i se it in person =p

sigwing

I think a silver white lustre might be interesting! And since there's a taupe brown in it, I'm a sucker....gotta have it....! But I want to see it first, too.

MACgirl

right on they sound..ok...i gotts see em when they coem out, you called the counter right by me too!!

72Cosmo

Federated owns these stores- Macy's Bloomingdales, Lord and Taylor, Robinson May, and Hecht's. There may be more. Nordstroms and Dillards aren't federated stores so won't have the quad. I will have to send for it and I hate to buy something sight unseen. We have a Macy's and Robinson May here in Tucson but they don't have a Mac counter.

libra14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyEMSkitten
I NEEEEEEEEEEED this. Why, why, why don't any of our Macy's stores have MAC counters?

Isn't there one in Castleton?

lianna

Sounds very pretty but it also seems to be a bit like the Beau quad. One silvery base colour, one pink, one purplish colour and a brown...Hmmm

IndyEMSkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra14
Isn't there one in Castleton?

No, the MAC counter is in the Ayres (which is closing the first of the year), not the Macy's.

I'll have to order it online. But poop for having to pay shipping when there are 6 freakin' Macy's stores close by.

leppy

Ahh this sounds really pretty but really unsuited to me, which makes me happy because I want too much from this collection already.

Kind of like the seedy pearl quad.. I look at pics of it and think how great it is, but I know it would be a total waste on me. Whew!! I bet it ends up a very popular quad though.

72Cosmo

I'll have to order it online. But poop for having to pay shipping when there are 6 freakin' Macy's stores close by.[/quote]

lol That's how I feel too. I hate to pay almost $10 in shipping. It does sound like the beau quad. Why can't more stores have this? I wish someone could post pictures.

Miracat

Drum roll please...Color descriptions for Lingerie Boudoir Hues Quad

Does anyone know where this quad will be sold in the UK? I like the sound of it...

pumpkincat210

Silver Charm-silver white (lustre)- This sounds kinda like forgery.
Loungewear-mid blue-pink with pearlized particles (frost) - sounds hot, actually!

more_please

thanks for posting, my wallet is now weeping b/c of all the lingerie stuff I want!
smiles.gif

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMeLipGloss
won't they also be selling it at bloomies?

yup, bloomies and macys and japan