Dry and Cakey MSF?

ndn-ista

Hey everyone!

Ok, so my question is...I have the Natural MSF in Medium/Dark and I have had it for about 3 months and it seems like it is dry and cakey in the pan. When I first got it, it was alot better and I could actually use my 187 to apply. But now, I have to use a bronzer brush or heavier application to actually see powder. When I apply it with my 187 brush, nothing comes onto the brush or on my skin. It just seems like it is caking and drying in the pan. I have not used a wet brush near it, so I dunno whats wrong.

Anyone else expierence this or any suggestions? TIA

Monarda

It's probably the sebum from your skin that has made an oil layer on it, try to carefully scrape it of with a knife or a credit card.

MelodyKat

If you see these round swirls in it you might be at the bottom. it is actually baked on the little clay dish. the bottom is not product....just in case...

msmack

I agree with Monarda, that's probably the issue. I had the very same problem with my most used NARS blush. Scraping off the top layer solved it.

janwa09

I experienced this with my Gold Spill MSF too but it's hardly used so I doubt if it's due to sebum build-up. And speaking of NARS my whole Emotional Rescue palette turned this way!

*Modern~Miss*

yea i have found that with testers of MSF, like every one else has said if you scratch the top off it should be fine.