Dry Shampoo discussion

cutegingerbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Coppertone
I use baby powder. I just pat some on, let it soak any oil up while I do my makeup and then I brush it out. It will turn ur hair white though, I just use a lil bit when I really really need to and I'm okay. I need to invest in a good one to have around.

I was actually wondering about that! I use baby powder too (in small amounts so as not to be grey haha) but it works great for me. how does dry shampoo compare to baby powder? Is it better?

naturallyfab

I've used Frekkai instant shampoo before, but I find that baby powder works much better. It sops up the grease without making your hair look wet, if that makes sense. The frekkai spray shampoo was okay, but with how much you had to spray on your hair to get the grease out, I might have just as well washed my hair.

lexijojohnson

I LOVE dry shampoo. I only wash my hair twice a week, so it's a must for me. I've tried a LOT of them, and surprisingly, I have to say my fave is the VS So Sexy Clean & Go Dry Shampoo. It smells amazing, and works better than the rest, in my opinion - and doesn't leave a freaky grey/white mess!

gillykins

I'd never even considered using dry shampoo but certainly will now - your reviews are brilliant. Thanks guys. Now thinking about all those times back at secondary school / after sport that I really could've done with some dry shampoo. Oh well, you live and learn, right?

I too struggle not to wash my hair every day so this will be a god send. The ends of my hair are getting so brittle, yet the roots get greasy far quicker.

Got a Superdrug in town so will try that £2 one several of you have mentioned ..

LMD84

i now use my dry shampoo once a week. my ahir is pretty dry right now and i don't want to make it worse by constant washing. so now on the 4th day i use dry shampoo. sounds gross leaving it 4 days but my hair is getting in better condition because of it.

although i do get worried that the dry shampoo can leave some residue in my hair... thoughts?