Dry skin under the eyes!

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

Recently, i've developed a dry, red, raised patch of skin under both eyes! I've tried everything to get rid of them, exfoliating cream, scrubs, but they won't go away! I also noticed that the rest of my face is dry( eventhough I have oily skin), but i don't want o use anything too heavy for hfear of break outs! Can anyone reccomend anything?

pumpkincat210

I would stop using make up for a bit and definately don't exfoliate under that area too much as it is very delicate skin. Skin is definately drier in the winter so i'd get a moistureizer asap! If it doesn't go away soon i'd see a dermatologist.

Cruella

It sounds like dermatitis. Try using some hydrocortisone cream from the drugstore. Regular moisturizer won't help.

reirei702

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrouchingAfroHiddenPick
Recently, i've developed a dry, red, raised patch of skin under both eyes! I've tried everything to get rid of them, exfoliating cream, scrubs, but they won't go away! I also noticed that the rest of my face is dry( eventhough I have oily skin), but i don't want o use anything too heavy for hfear of break outs! Can anyone reccomend anything?

I have that! Mine is eczema though, i suggest cortisone creams and visiting a dermatologist...

jessiekins1

i agree with reirei702. go see a dermatologist. stop exfoliating in that are as it's probably making it worse and only use moisturizers that are made for that area.

DaizyDeath

it could have something to do with hormones beacuse usually you wont get dry skin under the eyes beacuse the skin is soo thin there.
Like one of the other girls said id consult a derm.

Latest posts