Dubonnet Owns Me..monday Fotd

gigiproductions

everyone always asks me what red l/s i wear..answer will always be dubonnet..it works with my skintone perfectly...

so here is my look for today

Eyes:
Magrittes paint as as a base
wedge in the crease
texture on the lid
soft brown outer crease
orb + vanilla pigment as a highlight
folie outer
lashes
smolder

cheeks-style, margin + lune blushcreme

lips-dubonnet l/s

DSCN0569.jpg

DSCN0561.jpg

DSCN0562.jpg

DSCN0560.jpg

Kelaia

So pretty!

Just wondering...is your hair naturally wavy/curly like that or do you use a curling iron? If so, which one? Thanks
smiles.gif

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaia
So pretty!

Just wondering...is your hair naturally wavy/curly like that or do you use a curling iron? If so, which one? Thanks
smiles.gif

i blowdry and curl my hair..my hair is naturally super straight..so i use lots of mousse, volumizer and root lift spray to give it that oomph

hmm lemme try to remember my brand of curling iron..i know they sell it at the beauty supply store..its gold and black and the barrel is medium sized..ill check when i get home

contrabassoon

I love it. From what I can see, you know what you're doing when it comes to make up... but the blush still seems too low. It looks to me like you're putting the blush where you would contour. Try putting the blush on your cheekbones, rather that on your cheek hollows. HTH!

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiCindy
Wow that red is gorgeous on you! Your skin is flawless! What foundation do you wear and what color?

im not wearing foundation..if i do its select tint or studio fix fluid but thats in the winter..im usually a nc42