dumb, but whatever.

breathless

so, i did my makeup. i didn't like it one bit. came out sloppy and i couldn't place colors worth a damn today. chayden thought the same thing ...
with all that in mind, i'm glad i didn't do my hair yet for the day. or else, i would of had makeup all over it and chayden would of tangled it up =/

EYES;
mac big t, fab and flashy, going bananas
elf pencil liner
maybelline xxl and great lash.

BROWS;
some cheapo brown pencil liner.

FACE;
oceanmist sunsilk

CHEEKS;
milani illuminious e/s

LiPS;
petroleum jelly
milani illuminious e/s

icky01.jpg

icky02.jpg

chayden thinking about grabbing my face.
icky03.jpg

grabbing my eyelashes
icky04.jpg

removing the lipcolor
icky05.jpg

laughing at me!!
icky06.jpg

more eye pulling
icky07.jpg

say cheese!
icky08.jpg

all ruined. sad. oh well. i hated it anyways. broken out face, needs to be plucked brows, icky shadow combo.
icky09.jpg

icky10.jpg

and, the main man.
sillyman.jpg

thanks and have a great day! =]

entipy

Girl, I don't know what you're talkin' about! From what I can see, this looked like a great color combo on you! It's bold and dramatic, and it's very flattering with your eyes. Looks like you and Chayden had fun, though.
smiles.gif

At any rate, I like it!

breathless

yes. we had a fun filled day. i'm tired as ever now and chayden's taking a nap. i'm about to head down for a 1 hour nap myself. =/

cuddlebunni

I disagree, I think the color combo looks fab on you! the little one is just tooo precious! such cuties, both of you!

NicksWifey

I love the colors on you too! You are looking hot! And I love your little boy's name, Chayden, it's such a nice name to grow up with!

breathless

awwwww. thanks ladies! i might try that color combo out again. but, with better brushes. then i'll be satisfied and set.

aeryss

yeah, i liked the combo to - and it fits so well to your shirt! *g*

and your son is soooooooo cute.
smiles.gif

breathless

thanks giirls. i'll try that look again. and keep my face away from my son.

he just turned 10 months on the 23rd.