Dupe For BLM Real Doll?

M.A.C_Addiction

I am getting super loooooow on my BLM Real Doll lipstick and I NEED another. I posted in the Wish/Want List with no luck.
cry.gif
Sooooooo, my question is; is there a similiar color or dupe to Real Doll that someone could recommend?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks all!
winkiss.gif

redambition

i couldn't get one of these, unfortunately
ssad.gif
so i can't compare it accurately.

maybe take it with you to a department store and trawl the counters to see what comes closest? that way you can match it to the way it shows up on you.

Girl about town

i couldn't get my hands on real doll but my friend had it, i bought pink noveau and it is very similar , got slightly more a purple tone but same kind of effect.

PomPoko

I find snob really similar...it has a slight mauve tinge to it, and is matte, but with a pink gloss over it, or perhaps c-thru to tone it down and make it not matte it might look ok. Anyways, good luck on your search ^_^

Fairybelle

^^ITA. Snob was used as a filler lipstick for the displays when Real Doll sold out at MAC Counters. HTH!

amoona

Snob is Real Doll in a Satin finish. I perfer Real Doll because of the finish but Snob will do. When I wear Real Doll to work I just lie and say its Snob haha.

almmaaa

Anyone know of a dupe for BLM Rocking chick???? I'd love to purchase a color like that. Thanks all!!!!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
Anyone know of a dupe for BLM Rocking chick???? I'd love to purchase a color like that. Thanks all!!!!

try girl about town. that was the replacement in the display when rocking chick was sold out.

Fairybelle

One more idea for DC'd lippies that you are running out of-- go get some more made to order if you have a bit of the original color left. I know that Three Custom Color does this. I haven't tried it out personally yet, however they claim they can match a swatch that you send them. HTH!!

almmaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
try girl about town. that was the replacement in the display when rocking chick was sold out.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it I'm going to buy it tomorrow!!!

jilliandanica

A MA said that it you layered Fun Fun L/S and Pink Meringue L/G you could get a close dupe for Real Doll. I bought the two because they were really pretty together whether or not it's a dupe. I'm definitely going to check out snob though.

M.A.C_Addiction

Well, I just got back from the MAC counter and the results are in.

Snob is really similiar and so is Angel.

Snob is more of a matte with a purple finish.

Angel is a frost (should be lustre, even the MA agreeded) with more of a pink finish to it.

I ended up purchasing Angel. I'll go back soon to purchase Snob.

But N-O-T-H-I-N-G compares to Real Doll. I love you Real Doll! Come back to me!!!!
weeping.gif

almmaaa

Thanks for the results, I was concentrating on the curiousitease when I went that I forgot to pick up the girl about town wawawa!!!! Maybe next week when I go for the next collections!!!

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa

There's a lipstick in the new PRO line called Show Orchid or something like that. It's almost dead on Rocking Chick but it's a PRO only color.

Latest posts