dupe for mac ricepaper eyeshadow

iadoremac

Does anyone know a dupe for mac ricepaper eyeshadow on the 88 eyeshadow palette?

Can. Vanilla pigment serve as a dupe?

TIA

jazmatazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
Does anyone know a dupe for mac ricepaper eyeshadow on the 88 eyeshadow palette?

Can. Vanilla pigment serve as a dupe?

TIA

Hi! I don't have an 88 palette but I have both products, on me Vanilla Pigment has a golden sheen whereas ricepaper has a silver sheen. Hope this helps!

goldspice

if you have acces to NYX eyshadows.. get the shade SAHARA, i use this religiously in place of ricepaper. its Frosty and has a smooth velvet texture.

th_DANCE.gif

wetwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldspice
if you have acces to NYX eyshadows.. get the shade SAHARA, i use this religiously in place of ricepaper. its Frosty and has a smooth velvet texture.

th_DANCE.gif

I agree with this! I just got Sahara yesterday and love it. I don't own Ricepaper, but I think it's VERY similar. And it's not too frosty on me at all, NC35.

caramel_geek

Ricepaper e/s is different from Vanilla p/g.

Ricepaper e/s has more yellow in it than Vanilla p/g. With that said, Ricepaper will NOT look yellow. Just more yellow compared to Vanilla p/g.

Ricepaper will be more pigmented than Vanilla p/g. On me (NC20), Vanilla p/g will appear as a wash of warm shimmer; while Ricepaper will be more of a sheen and slightly more "color" (if that makes sense
tong.gif
).

HTHs!
smiles.gif