Dupe for Pixiwoo's concealer Brush?

LatteQueen

I am looking for an exact dupe for Pixiwoo's concealer brush...Unfortunately this doesn't sell by itself at all...

I just love how this is just the right size and shape to apply my concealer under my brows and under my eyes...

I have scoured the internet for an exact one like their;s but nothing...if anyone can direct me to a website that sells a dupe for this please do...i don't feel like purchasing a whole new brush set just for Pixiwoo's concealer brush...

thanks...

REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSH SET...

Yazmin

Can you be more specific as to which brush you're referring to? While they've used a few different brushes as a concealer brush, they don't have one named as such. If you have the exact name, that'd be helpful. Depending on which one it is, I might be willing to break up a BNIP set and offer it to you.

LatteQueen

well the one i have is cop
IMG_1289.JPG
per

LatteQueen

the small one...exactly like it....I love this tiny concealer brush SO MUCH...I just wish they would sell it separately for purchase...i have the exact pictured brush set...

thanks ever so much...

jewelnabq

I am looking for an exact dupe for Pixiwoo's concealer brush...Unfortunately this doesn't sell by itself at all...

I just love how this is just the right size and shape to apply my concealer under my brows and under my eyes...

I have scoured the internet for an exact one like their;s but nothing...if anyone can direct me to a website that sells a dupe for this please do...i don't feel like purchasing a whole new brush set just for Pixiwoo's concealer brush...

thanks...

REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSH SET...
I think the one you are talking about is the Deluxe crease brush. This is the one she uses in her videos for concealer. I was also hunting around for this brush but it seems it only comes on the starter set collection. I would definitely like to know if you find it separate.