Dupe Spreadsheet Galore

elektra513

Yay! I love you!
clap.gif

glittergoddess27

Someone should start one like this that also tells how to create DC colors with current products,.. I can make Pink Grapefruit out of Ventian lustreglass and Golden Lemon Pigment. I wish I had time to do it myself,.. but alas,... I spend too much time on MU already.

xiahe

thank you very much!
clap.gif

i'd like to add:

MAC Black Tied -> Prestige Ebony, Cover Girl Shimmering Onyx (and of course, Milani Storm)
MAC Juxt -> Milani Garden Mist
MAC Stars 'n Rockets -> Milani Shock
MAC Wonderstruck lustreglass -> Rimmel Vinyl Stars l/g in Star Kissed

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Someone should start one like this that also tells how to create DC colors with current products,.. I can make Pink Grapefruit out of Ventian lustreglass and Golden Lemon Pigment. I wish I had time to do it myself,.. but alas,... I spend too much time on MU already.

Since I'm free next week (yay last week of classes xD) I'd be glad to do one :] I'm gonna start breaking down the list on friday to make it easier and link everything on my site ^^

Twinkle_Twinkle

To the OP - Wow, thanx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27

I know! I think there should be a sticky or forum dedicated to duping esp. limited edition products. I posted a thread to the Suggestions Forum, but nothing has happened.