dye now or on friday

user3

I am probably really late on this but I think you should let the color wash out a bit before you color or bleach it again.

x-bebe

Watch out if you're going to bleach it again. I say use some reconstructors first before you bleach it again to try and get some protein/health back into your hair. If you go light to dark and back to light again, there can be a high chance of breakage and snapping. (I found out the hard way) You'd be happy to have the color you have on right now than having all these short pieces all around your head =P

MissKaylee*

use dishwashing soap (palmolive or a differernt one) to fade it a bit then deep condition it afterwards.

Mar

I think you should wait or go to a hair dresser so they can professionally strip the colour from your hair.

kaliraksha

I would wait...

edit: I hit enter too early... I would wait unless you have something big coming up if you... if you can you might want to start using puppy shampoo that strips color pretty well I hear

ralenth

I agree with waiting. If you bleach too soon, your hair may become brittle or even, *gasp*, fall out.