E.l.f.....cheap. but is it even worth a buck?

TheRitz

Anyone tried E.l.f. cosmetics yet??? i mean i know its only a dollar for each item, and it wont hurt to try, and i ammm going to try it sooner or later. just thought id get some feedback on those who have tried it....anyone??? holler loves <3

AprilBomb

I've tried it, and while it doesn't compare to MAC (obviously), for the price, I'd buy it again. I like the eyeshadows and the lip balm especially. I also have an eyelash/brow wand that I use everyday. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised.

Dreamergirl3

I dont like very many of their products, but for 1 dollar I won't complain. I really like the lip balm and glosses and I've tried a lipliner that I liked as well. I hated their e/s unfortunately.

redambition

their e/s aren't the best quality. I do like the black one theough - it's very pigmented.

i like their palettes (elf elements ones). they fit MAC shadows!

DaizyDeath

ive heard that they preety much suck from alot of people. I dont remember where but i read in a beauty article that the editor got a bunch of their products to test and said they were like a 12 year olds makeup and she gave them away. Also they take forever to ship out their products.

jenii

I like a couple of their lipglosses okay, and their smudger sponge thingies are a STEAL at $1 (I bought five, for different colors of eyeliner), and I like their compact mirror. There are some good things, but most of it is, y'know, cheap.

Oh, but they have 4-pan pallettes for a buck, and I do believe MAC e/s pans fit into them! They also have a mirror IN the pallettes, which I think is nice.