e/s and blush recs!

vivaciousv1114

Hey I'm pretty new to MAC and makeup in general. I'm an NC 45 and I'm wondering what are some good eyeshadows and blushes.

In the e/s I'm really open to anything, pretty much. Not too too bright but if you have some recs I'll try them out. I have bronze frost (my fav), woodwinked, sumptuous olive (2nd fav), and satin taupe already. I really want to try some pinks that may look good and some brighter blues or greens maybe? I'm trying to buy a 15 pan palette on ebay so I'll want enough to fill it.

Also in the blush I'm not looking for anything to bright. Just some subtle pinks or peach colors. Just to give me a little glow.

Any help would be great!

n_c

Try sunbasque (blush) for a nice glow, not too over the top. I went from a nc35 to nc40 (due to a nice day at the beach) and it still looks great.

Lady_MAC

Try Cherry blushcreme. It's not pink, but it's beautiful on our (I'm the same as you) complexion. A pink favourite of mine is Peachykeen.

Check out this thread for recs for darker complexions.

Hawkeye

oooh eyeshadows:
Pinks: Sushi Flower, Pink Goddess, Seedy Pearl, Swish

Blues: Felt Blue is nice, Hepcat, Nehru, Freshwater, Pompous Blue

Greens: Bitter, Humid, Velvet Moss

bellaetoile

i'm an nc42.

blushes: ladyblush blushcreme, or sunbasque sheertone shimmer blush. dollymix works well too, for a bright pink that doesn't look too over the top.

eyeshadows: my favorite pink is budding beauty, but it was LE, so if you can find it for sale somewhere, get it! i find it to be the easiest to work with and blend. stars n rockets is gorgeous, as is satellite dreams. mystical mist is a good dark purple, and beauty marked is great as a crease color for pinks and purples. my favorite blue is parrot (good luck finding it, though), freshwater, and deep truth.