E/S Combination Reccomendations Please

pratbc

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for some ideas of E/S combinations using the products that I have. I went to MAC Eyeshadow Combinations - Updated 12/17/07 and started looking up the products I have and I could not find a single combination containing them. So, I was hoping that you all could maybe give me some ideas.
Here is what I have:
e/s
bark
bronze
era
espresso
greensmoke
haux
meadowland
mylar
mystery
pink papillon
print
satin taupe
shroom
smut
trax
woodwinked

paint pots:
perky
rubinesque

pigments:
dark soul
blue storm
cornflower
teal
copper sparkle
pink bronze
rose
melon
golden lemon
fushia
violet
fairylite
white gold

paint:
stilife

Also, does anyone know if there is a site which compares the urban decay colors to similar MAC colors? I have several UD palettes and want to see if any of the colors are similar to any of the MAC colors.

Thank you all so much in advance. I hope something can be made of all the random eye products that I have
smiles.gif

janwa09

I also have a few e/s combos from your list:

for a gold and black look, golden lemon pigment on entire lid and inner lower lashline, dark soul on outer V and crease, Shroom to highlight

for a metallic bronze look, apply Rubenesque p/p all over lid, then Satin Taupe or Woodwinked on top of Rubenesque, then apply Bronze on outer V and crease. You can even add a little Dark Soul to make it smoke it out.

for a Teal and brown look, apply Teal pigment all over lid then Espresso e/s on outer V and crease

(this is really how I would do it on my eye but of course how you apply the e/s combos is up to your eye shape etc)

other possible combos:

Satin Taupe--Espresso--Smut
Any bright colored pigment can be mixed with Dark Soul for a smokey effect

There's a lot you can do with your e/s! This is what I can think of for now lol. HTH!