E/S for BFF! Help!

JediFarfy

I need another color! My friend has been talking about Sushi Flower and Cranberry for quite a while. I've decided to make a 4 pan pallet for her for Christmas, and I need some matching help! We have a lot of similar colors, but not sure of ALL her colors. So, any suggestions will rock! Info:

- Colors so far are Sushi Flower and Cranberry
- I want to include my favorite, Coppering, but have not purchased it yet
- She's NC20, but can wear warm or cool colors
- She has very dark brown hair and light brown/hazel-ish eyes

Thank you so so much for any help! I'm just stumped!
th_dunno.gif

JF

Girl about town

maybe a highlight and a crease colour as well? satin taupe (my new fave been using it for a crease colour for everything) maybe shroom or nylon for highlight, or what about carbon so she can make the colurs smoky.

JediFarfy

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have Shroom or Nylon, but she does have Carbon. They're nice basics too. Either of those would work well. Thanks!

makeba

i love sushi flower and cranberry. I pair them with Sketch for the crease and Expensive pink.

jilliandanica

I suggest a highlight shade for sure. If you get Sushi Flower, Cranberry and Coppering, I suggest getting Hush.

She could do Sushi Flower and Cranberry on the lid. Coppering on the Outer V and blending into the crease and Hush to highlight.

JediFarfy

She definitely has Expensive Pink (I remember them as they're mentioned :p). Hush is one of my favs! Duh, my brain is so fried from work Thanks! Off to shop!

JF

Latest posts