e/s for pale skin tones?

urthebhlder

Hey ladies! ive been playing around with some e/s on my friend who is caucasion and has pale skinn does anyone have any suggestions on what colors will look good on her day looks and smoky. She's about a nc25

hilaryrose

I'm NC15 and some shades I'm really liking right now are Satin Taupe, Embark, and Phloof from Mac. Generally, neutrals look good and do a great smokey eye.
Also, dark colours work well - I personally don't use bright colours, but I love using a very dark green or purple.

Modmom

I'm an nc20/25. My favorites are Retrospeck, Copperplate, the PhotoRealism quad, Omega, Shale, Grand Entrance and Prussian. Mostly grey toned colors. I really dislike Bronze, Woodwinked and Amber Lights on me (hope that's helpful)

charlotte366

Im between NC15 and NC20

I love:
Shale
Grand Entrance
Style Snob
Satin Taupe
Orb
Phloof
Grain
Sumpteous Olive
Night Maneovres

ThePowderPuff

I am wearing Retrospeck on the lid today, Patina in the crease and Brulé as a higlighter, inspired by the coming Cham Pale. Looks amazing and is great on pale skin.

R21ORCHID

I like Kid and the shadows that came out during the Pret a Paupier and All Races collections. If you want to go back a little the Antiquitease collection was also one of my faves for these types of colors. Most of these collections you may be able to find at your local CCO.