E/S from the Belle Azure Collection

Oonie

I really like the little pots they are in and for the first time won't be depotting.

Also is this packaging just for this collection?

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonie

Affirmative.
thumbs.gif

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Quote:

Affirmative.
thumbs.gif

Thanks. I was hoping that it just might be.
lol.gif

iiifugaziii

the lipsticks are in the pretty bronze containers, too... and even the boxes are different!!... hahaa we are dorks. i love it

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
the lipsticks are in the pretty bronze containers, too... and even the boxes are different!!... hahaa we are dorks. i love it

Now this is the one time that I didn't want to touch my makeup, but I got over that quickly. I have a little ritual that I follow. First I update my inventory. Then I spread everything out on my bed. Then I look at it. Then I try on everything one by one, even if I have already tried it on at the store. Then I put it all away. I might repeat the process of admiring it and trying it on maybe 2 more times.

Now that is dorky!

PinkShell21

LOL I was at the counter today and a customer walked in and asked, "why is the packaging like this? is this packaging or is all this makeup only for black people?!" the MA told her no and the customer then said, "oh! its because everytime I see the pictures I think its only for the models in the picture!" wtf?!

anywho sorry to intrde on your post but this reminded me of what happened
lol.gif

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShell21
LOL I was at the counter today and a customer walked in and asked, "why is the packaging like this? is this packaging or is all this makeup only for black people?!" the MA told her no and the customer then said, "oh! its because everytime I see the pictures I think its only for the models in the picture!" wtf?!

lol.gif

Wow... I don't know what to say to that and I'm black. Anyway that would have been a great time for the MA to educate her. Did she buy anything?

PinkShell21

Dang I know I was like "oh no you didnt" even if she didnt mean it in a bad way I still got kind of offended but yeah she bought a lipliner (whirl or subculture cant remember but the MA showed her both) and Pink Freeze lipstick

Juneplum

Quote:
I really like the little pots they are in and for the first time won't be depotting.

ita!! they are SUPER cute and i'm a SUCKER for cute packaging!! won't be depostting these at ALL! *then again, i NEVER depot my LE stuff*
th_wink3.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Quote:

Now this is the one time that I didn't want to touch my makeup, but I got over that quickly. I have a little ritual that I follow. First I update my inventory. Then I spread everything out on my bed. Then I look at it. Then I try on everything one by one, even if I have already tried it on at the store. Then I put it all away. I might repeat the process of admiring it and trying it on maybe 2 more times.

Now that is dorky!

HAHAHAHAHA

We are ALL nuts! I do the same kind of thing.

Sometimes I lay in bed if I can not sleep and put a slash of every pigment I own up my entire arm and just look at them all. Then I wash it off and go to sleep!

HAHAHHAHA

We are ALL nuts!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShell21

lol.gif

At first I thought that maybe she was mixing up the line with Fashion Fair- their packaging is similar to the LE packaging for Belle Azure.

But then I read that last half and it left me completely confused.

HAHAHHAHAHA

Colorqueen

Quote:
That's the one thing I like about MAC is it's wide range of shades.

Definitely!

I just saw a swatch of Sol, is it?

Yep, Sol. Anyway, it reminds me of a Christmas holiday color from Fashion Fair that was quite similar. Those three were my favorite lipsticks for gorgeous holiday colors yet. HIGHLY METALLIC!

I could not believe it when I saw a swatch of SOL. It is so much like one of the FF ones, that I could not believe it.

If only MAC would keep the unusual colors permanently - I miss Stiletto.
ssad.gif

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
Quote:
That's the one thing I like about MAC is it's wide range of shades.

If only MAC would keep the unusual colors permanently - I miss Stiletto.
ssad.gif

Me too! I used to pair it with Glam. I believe I saw Stiletto on a make-up site mentioned on here for discontinued MAC items.

Scrangie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
Quote:
Quote:

Now that is dorky!

HAHAHAHAHA

We are ALL nuts! I do the same kind of thing.

Sometimes I lay in bed if I can not sleep and put a slash of every pigment I own up my entire arm and just look at them all. Then I wash it off and go to sleep!

HAHAHHAHA

We are ALL nuts!

*sobs*

That's beautiful.... I'm so glad I found Spectra.... where there are other people as crazy as me!

I'm the person who'll get all her new colors and run upstairs with the box, and try on every different look I can think of, and wash it off, and try them again...

And then organize everything nice and neatly and look at it all and drool....

I'm suprised crack isn't legal, but MAC is.

mmm.... mac....

gigiproductions

i do quirkky things tooo..trust me one of my fav pastimes is organizing all my makeup and washing my brushes! rofl i love putting them in order and just love looking at it ha!

Latest posts