E/S Help, MAC Newbie

Renee73

I'm just starting to collect MAC cosmetics. My first purchase was Shroom and I love it. I'm looking to add to this. About me, Dk Brown hair, light/med complexion, hazel eyes. I tend to go for more natural/neutral colors but am not limited to this.

I'm pulled in all different directions by all the great color choices: I'm eyeing:
Naked Lunch
Satin Taupe (I am worried this will make me look bruised though)
Bare Canvas paint
Slip Pink
Taupeless
Patina
Tempting (afraid of the boldness)

Also, I'd like to try a vibrant color like shimmermoss but am not sure how to apply it.

Any suggestions for colors and which colors to wear together?

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer Mcfly

Shimmermoss is a great color. Also I'd check out Mulch or Twinks. Gorgeous Gold is a must also with your coloring! and I absolutely love Naked Lunch!!

cloverette

hi,

i also have dark brown hair, medium complexion, but dark brown eyes.

these are my staples/what suit me best: satin taupe e/s, sable e/s, vex e/s, patina e/s, magrittes paint.
i also want to get mulch, soon
smiles.gif

Classic Beauty

Yea, I agree w/ mulch. I have the same coloring as you. Try steamy or shimmermoss, or mystical mist (if you can find it) for vibrant colors.

joytheobscure

Patina is a favorite of mine, I also love omega... I would try tilt -shimmermoss- and blue absinthe if you can find one. So many options for you to build your collection.

liquidsirenhoney

i like satin taupe but i prefer sensualize if you can find it....also mystical mist was another one that someone mentioned that i think would look nice. i have taupeless and love it, slip pink is gorgeous but very subtle on me, for brighter colors i love blue absinthe, coppering, and sushi flower.

lindseylouike

I have the same coloring as you, and some other colors I'd consider are: shale, greensmoke, sumptous olive, retrospeck, honesty