E/S tip for the very sweaty amongst you!

nup

The facts:
My eyelids are terribly oily.
I sweat profoundly in the hot summer months (the deodorant industry is made rich by me) and I live in Greece where we have summer something like 10 months per year.
To top it all off, I'm not an MA and I suck at make up application.
The solution:
Use liquidlast liners as eye-shadow base! So far I had tried everything but they all seemed to crease and smudge no matter what. Even fluidlines became a mess after a while. UDPP was good but only in the winter. Until LLLs came along.
This is what I do: I use the LLL brush to put the product on my eyelid and then using my 242 I spread it around the area I want to apply the actual eye-shadow. You only need a tiny amount of it. Before it dries up I pat the eye-shadow on it. Mind you, it is impossible to blend so colourwash is the way to go with this method. If I want to use a second colour on my lid I use either shadesticks or technacol liners and smudge them with my 219. After the whole thing is dry, whatever you do to it, it will never budge unless you want it to. As a matter of fact the other day after I was done applying my eye-shadow and was in the proccess of doing my mascara I accidentaly touched the mascara wand on my lid. I used my fingertip to rub it off. The shadow didn't even feel it!
The most I 've worn this make up was something like 12 hours, but when I got home that night it was still fresh and flawless. I was amazed! And to make matters even better, the LLL which are a bugger to remove, when applied that way they are very easy to take off. I just use my usual eye make up remover by L'Oreal.
Hope this helps at least some.