These were from last week. A nice
smiles.gif
look, and a naughty
graucho.gif
look!
new_100_7108.jpg

new_100_7320.jpg

mzcelaneous

Very pretty. Love the monroe piercing too. And girl, you look like you're glowing! Is it natural or is it make-up?

Minrlluv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Very pretty. Love the monroe piercing too. And girl, you look like you're glowing! Is it natural or is it make-up?

rofl.gif
I wish it was! It's all in the make-up! Valerie Beauty mineral foundation! I love the stuff!Thank you!
winks.gif

Minrlluv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabear
what blush are u using, looking so glowy and pretty

Thank you! In the first pic I'm wearing BSB Enchant glow blush,and in the second one I'm wearing Valerie Beauty mineral blush in Cashmere.

Minrlluv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
what's on your lips?

In the 1st pic:Rimmel Tiramisu liner,lippie called Sheer Power(don't know who makes it)and a clear gloss;in the 2nd pic I'm wearing MAC Test Pattern liner,Loreal Fairest Nude lippie,and Soulmate Lumishine lipgloss.

Minrlluv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
beautiful!!!!! wow im so glad to see u posting ur pics/looks again

Aaaaw,you know I couldn't stay away for long! It's been almost a month since I posted a makeup look!It's been reeaal crazy around here! We've had a birth and a death in the family, and family members staying with us(and many other ones popping in and out!) I'm so glad it's over with! Now I can get back to the "regular" craziness(which at the moment is playing referee to my kids..will they ever stop fighting?!?!!)

Bootyliciousx

Do I even need to say thus u always looks good. Love the color chocies, the eyes, the lips, and ur cheecks are always glowing. DO a tutorial!

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
oh my this is lovely!! u look sooo glowy and fresh
smiles.gif

I second that coment!!!
th_worship.gif
eyelove.gif

Sexy glowy goddessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrlluv2
Aaaaw,you know I couldn't stay away for long! It's been almost a month since I posted a makeup look!It's been reeaal crazy around here! We've had a birth and a death in the family, and family members staying with us(and many other ones popping in and out!) I'm so glad it's over with! Now I can get back to the "regular" craziness(which at the moment is playing referee to my kids..will they ever stop fighting?!?!!)

Wow that is crazy. i can see why u havnt been on in a while... but i am glad to see u back on the forum again
smiles.gif