Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

2browneyes

It's such a shame that ppl steal from others and mess things up for those who really appreciate the kindness some ppl display...smh

sonia84

You could watermark it; "If this pic is seen elsewhere from Specktra.com it's stolen, shame on you!"

Wonder if people would steal it then?

BeckyBenett

You could watermark it; "If this pic is seen elsewhere from Specktra.com it's stolen, shame on you!"

haha thats funny.. i wld be distracted from the item in that case..
girlhaha.gif

Eleentje

Haha,

But I'm afraid even notices like that don't stop some people. I call it shameless :(
Some blogs... cough *alglam* cough... even place their own watermarks on other people's pictures, just to get those extra hits on their website.

liba

fluffy.gif
I'm not a huge fan of the MES, but the Style Black ones were gorgeous. I do get a lot of use out of those and my VV ones (although I'm disappointed that the purple side of My Dark Magic is completely white underneath). So I'll look forward to these.
Did you try scraping down another layer? I ran into this with Blue Flame from Style Black, but I've used it so much, I passed the silver bits and now am down to another layer with more black and blue.

BTW, hi!!! I've been so busy lately, haven't been hanging out. 'Missed you all!

sonia84

. Its one thing to copy the pic and give credit and a link cough*temptalia*cough but to steal and then put your own watermark on?
That is not cool
WTF2.gif

LMD84

i always thought people actually asked permission to use the picture! not just take it and credit it :( oh and i know a certain blogger used to spell the source in-correctly too which was incredibly shitty!

laylalovesmac

Salina! where have you been, partner in crime :p
Rachel! Missed you!
kissy.gif
I've been really busy with school this semester (college is so much harder than I thought it would be) and also completely broke with absolutely no makeup funds.
ssad.gif

Can't wait for summer! Hopefully I'll have more money and more time for Specktra!
rasta.gif

LisaOrestea

ae56012643565828600.jpg72k .jpg file

I hope I did this right. I've been yapping about wanting MAC to come out with a periwinkle shade lipstick. I found
a photo of Peaches Geldorf wearing what looks like the shade I'm dying for. It's a little darker than Lavender Whip, but a
much more lighter blueish-purple than Go For It. Let me know what you ladies think. Or if you know of a color similar from another brand. I'd really appreciate the info. Tx!

That looks EXACTLY like Fyrinnae's 'fanservice' liplustre.

I don't have it on me at the moment but I'll swatch it for you when I can :) Its my favourite lipstick :D

The fyrinnae site is down at the moment anyway but they will be back soon :)

EDIT: It is on the far right on this picture from Makeup Musings Blog http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j7pQ9om1O4E/S1EoOXKJMQI/AAAAAAAABbs/KxK15JKaUG4/s320/IMG_9888+(Large).JPG

bbgillian

Sorry you guys have to see the picture like this, I don't really mind not getting credit but spreading them around is no good for me. Please keep this here. Thank you.

panther27

thank you SO much bbgillian.The emerald green,red and lime green are
eyelove.gif
Do you know when these come out?In July maybe?

HOTasFCUK

Ohhhh thanks for posting bbgillian!!! The bottom right hand corner.....*drools* kinda reminds me of family silver but more purple/lilac!

Status
Not open for further replies.