Earthly Delights, vibrant and bright...

OliviaChristine

As I'm looking through pics I've taken of my makeup, I'm starting to realize that all of my "looks" are looking very similar
lol.gif
I think I may be in a makeup rut...I just need to keep looking to the lovely ladies and gents of Specktra for inspiration to try something new. Well, I did try something new w/yesterdays makeup. I tried to tightline, I think...though I'm not sure I did it properly. So here are a couple of looks, CC is welcome, and thanks for looking!

face:sffnc42, studio finish concealer nw30, H.I.P blushcreme 'tickled', Milani translucent powder
eyes: udpp, Milani 'earthly delights' quad, Milani 'classic beige', H.I.P. cream liner, Maybelline Full and Soft mascara, showstopper e/s (brows)
lips: spice l/l, 3-D l/s

1104face.jpg

1104openeye.jpg

1104closedeye.jpg

On Sunday, I decided to wear something bright. These colors are bright for me, and I think they look a bit unblended, but I did like how vibrant the color was.

face:sff nc42, studio finish concealer nw30, margin blush
eyes: udpp, beige-ing s/s, chrome e/s, NYX 'golden orange' e/s, wondergrass e/s, going bananas e/s, H.I.P cream liner, Maybelline Full and Soft mascara, showstopper e/s (brows)
lips: Prestige lipliner 'shimmer', clear l/g

1103fotd.jpg

eotd11032.jpg

eotd1103.jpg

nunu

you look gorgeous! you should post more often, i like your looks! and your eyelashes are wow!

liv

I love what you did with your Earthly Delights quad...I'm going to have to dig mine out and try to copy. =]

Perple1

I think it's safe to say that you got the tightline right! Geesh, you're drop dead gorgeous & your lashes are leaping off my screen! Yowza!

hotpink1326

Youre sooo pretty!! I know i tell you that all the time but you are
smiles.gif

Both looks are so pretty in their own way!!