• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Earthy Metallica (steps and pics)

vanessagarcia

What I used:

Eyes: Revlon's "White Whisper" all over the lid, MAC's Vex, L'Oreal HIP Pigment in "Restless", Milani Eyeshadow Palette "Earthy Delights", Revlon's Colorstay "Black" eyeliner, L'Oreals Telescopic Mascara

Face:
KT Naturals Mineral Foundation in Medium Warm Beige, Blush is Physician's Formula Bronzer

Lips: Primed with Laura Geller's Lip Primer and Neutrogena Lipgloss in "Coy".

Here are the basic steps I used to create the Metallica Look from a few days ago.

Step 1: I put my highlighting base first all over my ENTIRE lid, you can use any light color. (I used Revlon's White Whisper)
browbone.jpg

Step 2: Using a spong-tip applicator for better control and pigmentation, I then apply the antique gold eyeshadow from the lashline to slightly above my crease.

earthy.jpg

Step 3: I then add more shimmer and highlight using the HIP Pigment in "Restless".

restlessdip.jpg

highlight-1.jpg

Step 4: Using a black Kohl Eyeliner, I apply it to my lashline and using a SMUDGE BRUSH, I then smudge it across my lash line.

smudge.jpg

Step 5: Add mascara and line the bottom....(I used L'Oreals Telescopic Mascara)

eye.jpg

eyelid-1.jpg

halfopen.jpg

eyepair.jpg

sunkissed3.jpg

apharo86

so so pretty.
using the smudge brush never seems to work for me. I just seem to make a mess out of my eyeliner. but this is gorgeous. nice work!!

vanessagarcia

its milani's eyeshadow palette in "earthy delights"...gorgeous colors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macface
so pretty what brand of eyeshadow are you wearing Loreal or mac?I know it sounds dumb.

YvetteJeannine

That's *really* pretty!!!! I will try this look using some different things 'cause I don't have the products you used (maybe I'll purchase the HIP Pigment..it's very pretty)...I could probably use the Rushmetal Pigs. for this, too! (well, one or two of 'em
winks.gif
). Thanks!