Easily distracted....oooooooo glitter!

Dahlia_Rayn

So, I don't post a lot of FOTD's, but I liked this one because it was so glittery! Oooooo, sparkles! I hope all you folks are having a great New Year!

Clickie for big pictures!

Face:
Benefit That Gal Primer
MAC Mineralized Loose in Light Medium
MAC Richmetal Highlighter in Female to highlight cheekbones
MAC Shy Beauty Blush
MAC Alpha Girl Beauty Powder

Eyes: (in order of application)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Wintersky
MAC Richmetal Highlighter in Gold Deposit
MAC Blackground Paintpot
MAC Old Gold Pigment
MAC Forest Green Pigment
MAC Reflects Antique Gold Glitter (I used Cover Girl clear lash/brow gel to make it stick)
Fresh SuperNova Mascara

Lips:
MAC Prep and Prime Lip
MAC Monogram Lipglass in Distinguished
MAC Snowscene Lipglass (just a touch on the bottom lip)

Let me know what you think, constructive criticism welcome/encouraged!

whittt8

Gorgeous look my little Elf! I love the colors
greengrin.gif

whittt8

Gorgeous look my little Elf! I love the colors
greengrin.gif

I loved it so much I posted this twice, haha.

Dahlia_Rayn

Tish, you're so sweet! And you know I love you Whittt!

And seriously, glitter is the bomb diggity...yes I did say bomb diggity.
If I thought I could get away with it, I'd wear glitter all over my face every day. I guess there is a reason my husband calls me a teeny bopper.

User93

OOhh pretty pretty sparkles! I like it a lot! Glitter distracts me too all the time lol, and i like the last pic - you're smiling so sincere! Hope you had a great New Year.

snowflakelashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
Tish, you're so sweet! And you know I love you Whittt!

And seriously, glitter is the bomb diggity...yes I did say bomb diggity.
If I thought I could get away with it, I'd wear glitter all over my face every day. I guess there is a reason my husband calls me a teeny bopper.

I love glitter too lol
smiles.gif
I do still wear it on ocasion you know. I was quite content that I had reflects transparent teal on the back sof my hands from swatching it when my chill finally arrived yesterday. I like glitter it's like fairy dust!
smiles.gif
And yes, I am nearly 30!

SoFresh<3

The color looks great on you.. i think that if you went slightly more light on the glitter the look would have looked more blended.. nevertheless I could never get glitter on my eyes like that without it getting all over my face.. so props.

Dahlia_Rayn

Snowflake, I'm almost 30 too! Seriously, glitter will always be part of my life, I fiend for it!

Thanks for the idea SoFresh, it was my first time using the brow gel to apply glitter, and seriously it's the best I've ever used, very little fall out, and you learn that scotch tape is your friend when you love glitter. If you get fallout you can just take a little piece of tape and clean it up, that's why I always do my eyes first.

Latest posts